Online registration for the 23rd International SMA Researcher and 2nd Annual Clinical Care Meetings are now closed. Onsite registration will be available, starting on Thursday, June 27th, at the following prices:
- Industry Researcher, Clinician, or Representative - Clinical Care Meeting - $900.00
- Industry Researcher, Clinician, or Representative - Researcher Meeting - $1650.00
- Academic PI, Practicing Physician, Government, or Non-profit - Clinical Care Mtg - $600.00
- Academic PI, Practicing Physician, Government, or Non-Profit - Researcher Mtg - $1350.00
- Student, Trainee, Fellow, Non-physician Healthcare Provider - Clinical Care Mtg - $300.00
- Student, Trainee, Fellow, Non-physician Healthcare Provider - Researcher Mtg - $1050.00
If you have any questions about registration or hotel rooms, please call 800.886.1762 or email email@example.com.
The 23rd International SMA Researcher and Clinical Care Meetings will be held in Anaheim, CA at Disneyland. The Clinical Care Meeting will be on Thursday, June 27th and the SMA Researcher Meeting will begin on Friday, June 28th and will end on Sunday, June 30th.
The International SMA Researcher Meeting is the largest Spinal Muscular Atrophy research conference in the world. Over 500 researchers attended the 2018 Meeting, representing over 100 institutions, 35 biotech and pharmaceutical companies, and 19 countries worldwide. Over 130 research presentations were given as well. Please join us in 2019 to learn about the latest breakthroughs in SMA research. Read more about past conferences.
The SMA Clinical Care Meeting is celebrating its second year in 2019. Over 150 clinicians and healthcare providers joined us for the 2018 meeting, which serves as a learning and collaborative space for clinicians and healthcare providers who diagnose and care for SMA. Please join our extended meeting in 2019 to learn about new therapies, SMA standard of care, newborn screening, and data registries. Awards are available to cover registration and hotel.
To register for the SMA Researcher Meeting, the SMA Clinical Care Meeting, or both, please click the register button to the right.
Please Note: You must complete your conference registration with Cure SMA prior to reserving your room at one of the conference hotels. Upon completing your registration you will be given a direct link to book your discounted hotel room through our room block. In order to receive all applicable discounts, please book your hotel room upon registration.